I missed my 100th post and with it the opportunity to celebrate..never mind, let's just sit here on the beach, feed the swans and watch the world go by...
I've spent a week spring cleaning the house and a few hours spring cleaning my computer and while I don't think of myself as a hoarder I do wonder where all this stuff comes from.
Here's an example from the computer..
- How do you draw a blank?
- How can there be a solo synchronised swimming competition?
- Why is it called a doctor's practice? (scary thought!)
- Why do kamikazi pilots wear helmets?
- If a number 2 pencil is so popular why is it still number 2?
- Why do we press harder on the remote control when the battery is dying?
- And why do we drive faster when we're low on petrol?
- Is a fly without wings a walk?
- How is it possible to have a civil war?
Why did I save this?
Have a nice weekend.