I've been tagged by Tut Tut and I was tempted. I simply cannot resist tag games.
- I read good novels through once very quickly so that I'll know what happens then ill go straight back and read it again so I can appreciate the writing.
- I'm the musical equivalent of colour blind. It's rare for me to enjoy music though i wish i could.
- Tigers are the most beautiful animals alive and I have nightmares about meeting one...in the flesh. Like they're so common here on the Cote d'Azur.
- I always save a choice morsel of the tastiest part of a meal to finish with.
- I'm just a bit scared of the dark. Since my children were babies we've left a light burning at night and we still do even though they're grown. We pretend it's on in case anyone gets up but we all know it's really for me.
- It only recently occurred to me that I could leave the cinema if I wasn't enjoying the film. It was kind of..liberating.
Who will I tag? Let's try Claudia, Gigi, Astrid and Shaz.
My thanks for all your good wishes and encouragement during the building project. We're actually just closing in a covered terrace to make a bedroom for our studio where Daughter's living. It shouldn't be too difficult so we're doing it ourselves. Can I hear you laughing out there?