Thursday, August 31, 2006

Going Back to Wales...


How do you define "home"? To me it means not only the house where I live my life with my husband and children but also encompasses my mother's house or maybe just my mother because whenever I think of her I think "home".

The photo isn't home but a farm in theVale of Glamorgan where my brother and his family rented a cottage for them to stay in during my mother's 80th birthday celebrations. Mum's house simply isn't big enough for us all now...

I'd forgotten how beautiful the Vale is, nothing but well ordered farmland with animals dotted about and thatched cottages and groomed horses grazing placidly. All that perfection, it's more like a film set.
Anyhow, Bro et al. loved the farm and I thought I'd stick a photo up in case anyone needs a holiday rental near Cardiff...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ooh, how lovely. Wales is a wonderful place!