I've been tagged by Shaz at Dare To Dream to come up with some answers to these below but before I start a PS on my Paint tip.
This works beautifully with water based paints too. In fact that's when I discovered it. I didn't have time to finish the bedroom in one day so I wrapped up the brushes and left them and then whenever I had even a half hour to spare I could go and paint without having to spend 10 minutes preparing and 10 minutes clearing up and when I'd finished I just threw out the brush which was past saving by then. The other good thing is that water isn't wasted. But that's enough of that..Here's the meme:
4 Jobs I have Had
1. doing traffic surveys. During the school hols. Great fun/good money.
2. taking down orders in a brewery. Holiday job. Good money but was almost sacked for sending 5 barrels of beer to Swansea Show instead of 50. Didn't win the "most popular employee" award.
3. doing the Christmas post as a student. Didn't pay well. I was cold most of the time but there was a great deal of fun had.
4. Teaching. Um. Yes.
4 Movies I would Watch Over and Over
Can I settle for 4 movies I would watch or have watched more than once?
1. The first Neverending Story film. Must have watched that ten times at least. My daughter loved it.
2. Most Disney.
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy because there's so much detail in these films it's impossible to take it all in in one sitting.
4. Pirates of the Caribbean because it's good fun and makes me laugh and Johnny Depp is brilliant as Captain Jack Sparrow.
4 TV Shows.
As stated earlier I don't watch tv much so
1. Fawlty Towers. No words to describe it. I only learned recently that there were only 12 episodes.
2. The BBC Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth. I've got it on dvd too and I've watched it several times.
3. Thalassa. A french programme that goes out on Fridays. All about the sea and stories related to it...very informative and beautifully filmed and, apart from the news the only French programme I go out of my way to watch.
4. Greys Anatomy. See previous post.
4 Places I Have Visted
1. Assissi. I went as a 12 year old on a school trip and fell in love with it. Looking back I believe it was partly responsible for me making my home in Europe.
2. Rome on the same school trip.
3. St Petersburg when it was Leningrad. I could have spent weeks in the Hermitage alone.
4. Salzburg. The architecture and a McDonald's sporting a Baroque golden M.
4 Favourite Foods.
1. Nigella's Chocolate Pavlova. Recipe posted earlier.
2. The Fillets of Salmon cooked in Champagne by Rick Stein.
3. The Julia Child recipe for Boeuf Bourguignon
4. Christmas dinner.
All home cooked by a really good cook and I don't mean me.
4 Websites I visit daily.
4. The Guardian newspaper
4 Bloggers I would Like to Respond if they can...